These General Conditions of Use and Sale aim to define access to the website www.cliche.com.pt/loja and its use.
Scope / General Provisions
1. The management and maintenance of the www.cliche.com.pt website is the responsibility of fernanda e capelo lda., Headquartered in the zona industrial vale da azenha lote 8, 2560-257 Torres Vedras - Portugal, with the identification number tax 500682178, with a share capital of € 30,000.
2. The present general conditions of sale are agreed between fernanda and capelo, lda., And any person, of legal age, who visits the website cliche.com.pt/loja and / or makes a purchase through it, below designated by User or Client.
3. Purchases made online at cliche.com.pt are exclusively regulated by these contractual conditions.
4. Placing an order on cliche.com.pt implies the express acceptance of these conditions.
5. fernanda e capelo lda., Reserves the right to change these conditions of use and sale without prior notice. Therefore, the applicable conditions are those that are in force at cliche.com.pt on the date of placing the order.
1. The products for sale are those listed in the online catalog available at cliche.com.pt
2. The sale of products is proposed up to the limit of available stock.
3. The products offered for sale are described and presented as accurately as possible, with the collaboration of the respective manufacturers / suppliers. However, fernanda e capelo, lda., Cannot be held responsible in case of any errors or omissions that may occur in this presentation and description. The photographs and texts that illustrate the products are only indicative and do not enter into the contractual field.
1. The sales prices indicated on cliche.com.pt are in euros (€). The prices shown include VAT at the legal rate in force. If you are a resale customer, after login the prices shown do not include VAT.
2. The prices indicated do not include shipping / delivery, which are the responsibility of the customer and are charged at the end of the order, depending on the selected products.
3. fernanda e capelo, lda., Reserves the right to change the price of the products on sale, so the products will be invoiced at the price in force on the day the order is placed.
4. Although fernanda e capelo, lda., Try to ensure that all prices indicated on cliche.com.pt are correct, errors may occur. If an order is placed for a product whose price is wrong, fernanda e capelo, lda. Reserves the right not to supply any product at an incorrect price, adopting the following procedures:
a) If the correct price of the product is lower than indicated in cliche.com.pt/loja when the order is placed by the customer, fernanda e capelo, lda., will charge the lowest amount, shipping the product and refunding the difference to the customer.
b) If the correct price is higher than that indicated on cliche.com.pt when placing the order by the customer, fernanda e capelo, lda., will, at its sole discretion, choose one of the following options:
b.1.) Contact the customer and find out about his interest in keeping the order at the correct price;
b.2.) Cancel the order, informing the customer of this by email, and refund the customer of the amount paid.
1. The ordering of products available for sale at cliche.com.pt can be made online, or by email
1.a) E-mail: email@example.com
2. In order to place your order, the User will have to register and create his account on the cliche.com.pt website, providing the information requested for that purpose.
3. Each registered user is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for controlling third party access to them. In this sense, the User assumes full responsibility for all actions performed through his account and / or using his password.
4. In order to place his order, the User must:
a) Select the products you want to purchase, browsing the online catalog or using the "Search" function, and add them to the "cart / shopping basket";
b) Complete the purchase, following the steps given to you throughout the checkout / checkout process, namely:
b.1.) access the "shopping cart", check and confirm its content (products to be purchased)
b.2.) indicate and / or verify the essential elements for the treatment and dispatch of the order.
b.3.) indicate the form of payment
b.4.) confirm and finalize the order
5. Only orders will be considered in which all the mandatory information elements have been correctly filled out.
6. fernanda e capelo, lda., Will send the User the confirmation of receipt of the order by automatic email ("order receipt"). This does not mean that the order was accepted before it was received. If the order is accepted, the User will receive a new email informing about the order's dispatch and the data related to it ("order dispatch").
7. Each order received is only processed after confirmation of the respective payment. If the payment method is charged, it will be dispatched within 24 hours, following the order.
8. fernanda e capelo, lda., Reserves the right to refuse and / or cancel any order, committing itself to inform the User and to refund the amount paid, within a maximum period of 30 days.
9. In the event of unavailability of the ordered product, fernanda e capelo, lda., Undertakes to inform the User and to refund it within a maximum period of 30 days.
1. Payment for products ordered at cliche.com.pt can be made through the Pay Pal system, charged by the carrier, by ATM reference and by bank transfer.
2. In case of Bank transfer, it must be made for:
IBAN: PT50 0018 000321928064020 47
SWIFT / BIC: TOTAPTPL
Holder: fernanda e capelo, lda.
* After the transfer, you must send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the order number.
Fernanda e capelo, lda., Guarantees the authenticity of the products sold, as well as their conformity under the terms of the law.
The User can submit their complaints in writing, via email.
Fernanda & Capelo, lda.
1. The computerized records of electronic communications, kept in the computer system of fernanda and capelo prove the communications, orders and payments made between the parties, fulfilling all the requirements for entering into contracts.
2. These records will be made on a reliable and durable medium.
Applicable Law and Competent Forum
1. The law applicable to this contract is Portuguese law.
2. To prevent any conflict arising from the interpretation and / or application of this contract, the jurisdiction of Torres Vedras, Portugal will be competent.
Adherent company of the Arbitration Center for Consumer Conflicts of Lisbon, Rua dos Douradores nº. 108, 2nd and 3rd, 1100-207 Lisbon Portugal, Tel: +351 21 880 70 30, Fax: + 351 21 880 70 38.
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to this Dispute Resolution Entity. More information at Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt